Semantic is a UI framework designed for theming.
- 50+ UI elements
- 3000 + CSS variables
- 3 Levels of variable inheritance (similar to SublimeText)
- Built with EM values for responsive design
- Flexbox friendly
2.2 is now available (June 2016). Read up on what's new in the docs.
Migration info from
1.x can be found in the 2.0 release notes
Please help us keep the issue tracker organized. For all questions that do not include a specific jsfiddle test case (bug reports), or feature request please use our user forums at http://forums.semantic-ui.com to discuss.
Visit our contributing guide for more on what should be posted to GitHub Issues.
npm install semantic-ui # Use themes, import build/watch tasks into your own gulpfile.
- For more details on setup visit our getting started guide.
- To learn more about theming please read our theming guide
||LESS Plugin Repo|
|Meteor - LESS||
|Meteor - CSS||
Check out our integration wiki for more options.
- Last 2 Versions FF, Chrome, Safari Mac
- IE 11+
- Android 4.4+, Chrome for Android 44+
- iOS Safari 7+
- Microsoft Edge 12 & 13
Submitting Bugs and Enhancements
GitHub Issues is for suggesting enhancements and reporting bugs. Before submiting a bug make sure you do the following:
- Check out our contributing guide for info on our release cycle.
- Fork this boilerplate JSFiddle to create a test case for your bug. If a bug is apparent in the docs, that's ok as a test case, just make it clear exactly how to reproduce the issue. Only bugs that include a test case can be triaged.
- Chinese A Chinese mirror site is available at http://www.semantic-ui.cn.
- Right-to-Left (RTL) An RTL version can be created using our build tools by selecting
rtlfrom the install script.
- Translation To help translate see the Wiki Guide for translations.
|Bugs & Feature Requests||All bug submission require a link to a test case, and a set of steps to reproduce the issue. You can make a test case by forking this jsfiddle, then submit your bug report on GitHub Issues|
|Live Chat||Join our Gitter.im Room|
|Message Board||ProjectTalk Board|
|Newsletter Updates||Sign up for updates at semantic-ui.com|
|Additional Resources||Submit a question on StackOverflow or ask our Google Group|
Places to Help
|Project||How To Help||Next Step|
|Localization||Help us translate Semantic UI into your language||Join our Translation Community|
|SCSS||SASS needs PR to support variables inside
||Add Pull Request for #739|
|Angular||Help develop angular bindings||Reach Out on GitHub Issues|
|Guides & Tutorials||Help write guides and tutorials||Join the discussion|
If you'd like to start a conversation about Semantic feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org