Generic feature flags for python which attempts to be compatible with Java's Togglz (http://www.togglz.org/).
- Pluggable configuration backends
- Support for default fallback calls
- Logging support
- Code: https://github.com/ashcrow/flagon/blob/master/example/example.py
- Config: https://github.com/ashcrow/flagon/blob/master/example/config.json
- Results: https://github.com/ashcrow/flagon/blob/master/example/results.txt
- Django Example: https://github.com/ashcrow/flagon/tree/master/example/djproject
a simple flag status api is provided under flagon.status_api. Example wsgi file can be found in contrib/wsgi. The status api requires werkzeug.
The request endpoint is /v0/FLAG_NAME.
The response syntax is JSON format with two keys with bools: active, known.
- active is if the flag is on or not.
- known is noting if the flag exists.