- Node (only for development)
Please check the Getting Started Guide for usage
Please check the FAQ
Clone the repo
git clone email@example.com:bryanjos/elixirscript.git
mix deps.get yarn
mix test yarn test
MIX_ENV=prod mix do clean, compile, dist
This will build a tarball in the dist folder.
By default the escript built will look into the folder above it for the
lib_path config variable in the
:elixir_script config block
to the path to look in and then do a clean build.
#elixirscript on the elixir-lang Slack
Please check the CONTRIBUTING.md
- hello Shows using Phoenix + Elixirscript with file watching
- Elixirscript frontend boilerplate A boilerplate project for elixirscript frontends
- Elixirscript React example An example of using with React
- Elixirscript AWS Lambda example
Using with Brunch
There is a plugin for using ElixirScript in your Brunch project here
Using with Webpack
There is a loader for using ElixirScript in your Webpack project here
There is a 1.0.0 Milestone defined which includes issues that are needed to be cleared before 1.0 can be reached.