Haskoin is an implementation of the Bitcoin protocol in Haskell.
Haskoin is a package implementing the Bitcoin protocol specifications. It is written in pure Haskell and the library is implemented mostly with pure functions (no IO monad). It provides the following features:
- ECDSA cryptographic primitives (secp256k1)
- Hashing functions (sha-256, ripemd-160)
- Base58 encoding
- BIP32 extended key derivations
- BIP39 mnemonic key
- Script parsing and evaluation
- Building and signing of standard transactions (regular, multisig, p2sh)
- Deterministic signing (rfc-6979)
- Network protocol type parsing
- Bloom filters and partial merkle tree library
A wallet implementation using the SPV node library is available in the haskoin-wallet package.
You may be interested in getting the Haskoin Wallet instead.
Contribute via GitHub pull requests.