- Questions, Support, Install issues: Google groups
- Reporting bugs: torch7 nn cutorch cunn optim threads
- Hanging out with other developers and users (strictly no install issues, no large blobs of text): Gitter Chat
Torch Package Reference Manual
Torch is the main package in Torch7 where data structures for multi-dimensional tensors and mathematical operations over these are defined. Additionally, it provides many utilities for accessing files, serializing objects of arbitrary types and other useful utilities.
- Tensor Library
- File I/O Interface Library
- Useful Utilities
- Timer provides functionality for measuring time.
- Tester is a generic tester framework.
- CmdLine is a command line argument parsing utility.
- Random defines a random number generator package with various distributions.
- Finally useful utility functions are provided for easy handling of torch tensor types and class inheritance.